Relevant Experience : 8-15 Years
Qualifications : MBA in Marketing
1. Develop a strategy for the improvement of organic search ranking and the maximization of ROI.
2. Prioritize keywords to attract target audience.
3. Monitor and analyze SEO statistics such as redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and others.
4. Build systems and best practices to ensure that all content is optimal for SEO.
5. Manage relationships with web developers and marketing teams to properly implement SEO best practices in coding and campaigns.
6. Communicate the performance of process improvements to the Management team.
7. Provide feedback regarding any broken links or other problems through the appropriate channels.
8. Watch popular SEO publications and blogs to stay updated on the latest innovations, tools, and techniques.
9. Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated to SEO strategy
10. Manage and execute implementation of SEO strategy
11. Communication to clients, team, and management on strategy/project development, timelines, and results
12. Collaborate on client strategy and goal definition for success
13. Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development
14. Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
15. Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
16. Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
17. Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
18. Develop and implement link building campaigns
19. Develop, manage and execute communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with client goals
20. Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools)
21. Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings
22. Research and administer social media tools in support of clients’ social media strategy
23. Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
24. Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Information Technology and Services