CouponDunia is seeking a Search Engine Optimization Manager for its Mumbai office to lead organic search for it’s website (CouponDunia.in). The SEO Manager will use their natural search expertise to assertively recommend the absolute best SEO strategies and solutions in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
In addition to managing current SEO strategies, the Manager will develop and implement new tactics to drive growth and to maximize the natural search channel as a whole. The SEO expert should be able to make firm and difficult decisions, creatively think outside the box, and multi-task multiple projects, with results-driven goals at the top of mind and a past history of success.
- Oversee and analyze current SEO initiatives while identifying and implement new ones.
- Candidate’s strong coding and search engine algorithm expertise should help ensure all pages are friendly for search engine bots to easily crawl our site with reduced page load time, easy to navigate breadcrumbs, clean URL structure, etc.
- Optimize website including all subdomains and subdirectories for organic listings including image, social, local/maps and video optimization.
- Ranking & Keyword Management and Analysis: Produce high-level keyword analysis while tracking, managing and distributing daily and weekly organic rankings for website. Candidate should also have an excellent handle and awareness of personalized and local search.
- Review current on-page optimization and refresh as necessary based on performance of targeted keywords.
- Make sure all content is engaging to users, of the highest quality, keyword smart to limit competing pages, etc.
- Blogging experience will be a plus.
- Coordinate and investigate efforts with the SEM team.
- XML and HTML sitemap experience.
- Stay abreast of new natural search engine optimization developments and opportunities in the SEO domain and incorporate into ongoing campaign management.
- E-commerce/online retail experience is preferred.
- 2 – 6 yrs of relevant experience
- Technical skills and a strong developer/I.T. understanding. Site migration knowledge is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of coding, search engine algorithms, and website architecture from a SEO perspective with the ability to provide top notch recommendations.
- Solid analytical skills with key performance metrics is a must with an understanding of Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Coremetrics and Bing Webmaster Tools.
- SEO copywriting best practice knowledge for on-page and off-page copy.
- Ability to analyze backlinks and practice white hat link strategies.
- SEO knowledge of various platforms including mobile and tablet in addition to desktop.
- Should possess a good understanding of usability and online shopping behavior as our customers and online users are our number one priority.