We are looking for an SEO Manager to coordinate SEO efforts, including onsite and offsite optimization and keyword expansion research.
- This is a role that is interacting with clients as well as working closely with the company team to make sure that the goals of the client are achieved.
- The SEO Manager is responsible for coordinating and implementing SEO & SMO strategies for clients.
- The Manager will be goal oriented, possess exceptional attention to detail, and have outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Take ownership of the entire SEO universe – KW’s research, on-site optimization, off-site activities, link building, blogging, content marketing, online PR, technical SEO – crawl errors, data mark up, xml sitemaps etc.
- Carry out SEO reviews for key clients, focusing on both on-page and off-page SEO – deliver technical documentation for on-site recommendations
- Work with the Business Development team to devise effective SEO pitches to potential clients
- Implement link-building campaigns – offsite and social
- Ensure continued optimization of website to improve SEO ranking
- Do continuous competitor benchmarking.
- Expert competency with search engine tools for reporting and diagnostic purpose
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Keep yourself continuously abreast of changes in search engines ranking algorithm and ensure that changes are reflected in the website
- Contribute to the overall marketing strategy
- Good knowledge of Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics and Adwords.
- Have a thorough knowledge of search ranking factors and critical updates.
- Knowledge of PPC programs and optimizing data gathered from both organic and paid sources.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
- Financial Services
- Real Estate