Note: Need someone who can join us URGENTLY.
- Develops and performs scheduled site audits to ensure the proper functionality of all web-related sites for functionality as well as optimization for improved search rankings and web traffic.
- Utilizes analytic and diagnostic tools to identify and troubleshoot page errors, browser-related issues, missing or abandoned links.
- Recommend and execute strategies for content development in support of SEO goals
- Provides in-house subject matter expertise regarding SEO best practices for on-page and off-page marketing efforts.
- Performs research, analyzes data, and develops key insights and action plans based on previous SEO results to improve overall performance, drive consumer engagement, and sales conversions.
- Details optimization work, including page construction, site architecture, content, and keyword research.
- Investigates and establishes inbound link partners and helps develop internal linking strategies.
- Perform off page technical SEO audits and competitor analysis.
- Completes extensive research of keywords and manages keyword reporting.
- Communicates with management regarding deadlines and assignments.
- Regularly reviews new advancements in SEO and develops implementation strategies based on the risk/reward of implementations.
- Performs related work and additional duties as needed or required.
- Research and keep pace with SEO industry trends and developments.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Experience executing and managing SEO programs at local, national and international levels.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to effectively collaborate with all levels
- Understands the primary factors that influence organic search crawling, indexing and rankings
- Proven success in raising website visibility in the Google search engine
- Experience, knowledge and a passion for the Internet, search, social media, and e-Commerce
- Deep understanding of ranking factors for Googles algorithm, both past and present
- Experience with Google services, including AdWords, Search Console (Webmaster Tools), and Google Analytics
- A functional understanding of back-end elements such as HTML, CSS, robots.txt, metadata, etc.
- Experience with technical SEO analysis, site analysis, and reporting
- Experience with industry tools (Deep Crawl, Majestic, Moz, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Bright Edge, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, ScreamingFrog)
- Experience administering content in CMS environments
- Experience utilizing SEO in reputation management and brand-building
- Ability to work in a professional, performance-based environment
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Information Technology and Services
- Information Technology