THIS IS A FULL TIME IN-HOUSE POSITION BASED IN MUMBAI. WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE BASED IN MUMBAI. (FREELANCERS & APPLICANTS FROM OUTSIDE MUMBAI, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY) .
The primary goal for this position is to maximize organic search traffic for content internal as well as client’s website by improving SERP rank of relevant keywords and implementing overall SEO strategy.
We’re looking out for SEO Specialists to help scale our agency with the following responsibilities:
- Passion for SEO and overall internet marketing. Active reader/follower of online influencers like Neil Patel.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites, blogs and web pages
- Develop and implement link building campaigns.
- Monitor and evaluate analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies for websites etc.
- A functional understanding of WordPress CMS & Yoast SEO Plugin
- The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills.
- Proven success in link building and viral strategies
- The ability to deploy an effective local and long-tail search strategy.
- A deep understanding of mobile strategy like AMP and how it relates to SEO.
- A solid grasp of content related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO
- Experience with Google services, including Analytics and Webmaster Console
- Experience with Google’s Adwords Keyword Tool
- Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs
- A background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations
- Stay abreast of the ever-changing landscape of search engine algorithms and SEO tactics to ensure compliance with best practices.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in an agency primarily working on the SEO Strategies.
- Advanced computer literacy especially in Microsoft Office applications – Excel & Word.
- Organized and goal oriented. Needs to be able to work with colleagues across functions without supervision.
- Experience interpreting data and making business recommendations
- Demonstrated high attention to detail.
- Familiarity with the best tools in the trade like SEMRush, AHREFs, Moz, BuzzSumo, SimilarWeb & others.