Responsible for improving SAGlobal’s websites Organic & Paid search results. Create and launches SEO campaigns, identifies areas of improvement, runs PPC campaigns, and attempts to improve the Website’s site rankings in major search engines.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement effective SEO Strategies for various in-house websites (Organic & Paid)
- Perform keyword research and analysis from Google AdWords tool and other commonly used keyword tools
- Implement optimized titles, Meta tags, internal linking & content optimization for all website pages.
- Undertake Off-Page activities that include submissions on directories, social bookmarks, forums and reviews.
- Work with the development team to improve site structure, optimize page layout, indexing and rankings.
- Prepare detailed SEO reports.
- Monitor, on an on-going basis, SEO results and manage content to ensure continued high rankings
- The candidate must have a deep understanding of PPC (Pay-Per Click)
- Proficiency in handling Google AdWords, Facebook and Bing Paid Search Marketing.
- Identify the least expensive but most powerful and profitable keywords for Websites.
- Responsible for campaign managements and deliveries.
- Proactively make strategic PPC campaign recommendations
- Utilize bid management tools and data modeling to maximize the effectiveness of PPC campaigns
- Monitor campaign results, analyze key metrics, and optimize click-through and conversion rates
- Optimize landing pages for search engine quality score
- Email marketing campaigns
- Regularly evaluating and reporting on website & promotional activity
Key Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years of search engine optimization and pay-per click experience
- Must have knowledge of Google AdWords, Facebook and Bing Ads
- Experience managing SEO for various In-House websites
- Ability to perform research, analyze websites, document changes, and make decisions regarding optimization approach
- Ability to compile and analyze search data and metrics and make decisions regarding campaign direction
- Ability to perform click through rate, conversion, spend and creative analysis to identify growth/optimization opportunities
- Strong oral and written English communication skills
- Excellent analytical and strategy skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Strong independent decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills
- Google Analytics and AdWords certification is Good
- Basic Understanding of CMS (Joomla) as well as experience using SalesFusion (marketing automation software) or similar would be a great.
- Good knowledge of excel.
- Marketing and Advertising
- Information Technology and Services
- Computer Software