Job Location: Pune
Qualification: Any Graduate or Post Graduate who are willing to make their career in the field of Social Media
Experience: 1+ Year/Fresher’s are also welcome
Salary: As per industry standards
SocialChamps Media Pvt. Ltd is looking for a social media enthusiast who is talented and passionate about social media. The ideal candidate must have extensive social media experience on various channels including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Linkedin.
Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Develop and deliver the organization’s social media strategy
- Becoming an advocate for the clients in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Monitoring trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Work closely with company’s Design and Development Teams on all creative and branding initiatives.
- Curating relevant content to reach the target audience.
- Developing and expanding community and blogger outreach initiatives.
- Measure and monitor social activity- find out what works, tweak and improve communications, tactics, and campaigns.
- Respond and react to changes within social networks.
- Develop creative, innovative and relevant campaigns to achieve business objectives and create ideas on social media viral marketing.
- Deliver regular dashboards on the performance of the social media accounts and derive insights that could be used to inform or evolve the social media strategy.
- Monitor, respond and engage with the community on a daily basis.
- Monitor the social universe about best practices in community management, innovative uses of social media and relevant trends and use the same to continuously improve our social strategy
Skills and Attributes:
- Sound understanding of Digital Marketing concepts and trends.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to conceptualize new ideas for social media innovation and present it in a convincing manner to stakeholders (internal and external).
- Graduate in any stream. A degree in mass communication, advertising, or marketing preferred.
- Ability to understand client requirements and ideate on suitable solutions.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google Local, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.