The Social Media Specialist is responsible for the development, execution, and success of digital strategies on multiple accounts.
The key responsibilities will be –
· Ability to write great engaging copy in a real time environment that can stimulate user interaction, discussion and engagement
· Deliver real time content within relevant social spaces which dynamically engages the audience
· Responsibility for hands on interaction within social media sites such as facebook, twitter etc
· Responsibility for hands on interaction with off-site social properties –blogs, official social media pages, forums etc
· Use of a toolkit to measure and monitor social activity- determine what works, tweak and improve content, communications etc
· Maintain close links with other parts of the organization to ensure aligned marketing and online marketing strategy is being delivered
· Respond and react to changes within social networks – changes in functionality, methods of engagement etc
· Use great web etiquette to ensure the right message is delivered through the right channels without offending or annoying anyone
· Creative input on content, ideas on social media viral marketing
· Work closely with the offline marketing and online marketing team to ensure coherent delivery of activities aligned to strategic objectives
aspects of digital communications – Search, Social Media, User Generated Media, Multimedia, Blogging and Web Presence.
SKILLS: An organized and enterprising individual with a positive attitude. Should have the ability to multi-task, work in fast paced & deadline oriented environment, be self-motivated, and possess strong communication skills – written, verbal and presentation and analytical skills –MS Excel, social tools. Should also be a good team player.