Unlike lot of other companies/agencies where the concerned target audience is quite small and clichéd, our projects involves interaction with a very wide set of audience – youth, women, farmers, professionals, business men and many more. And the task becomes more difficult when you are not just reaching out or selling something to your stakeholders but engaging with them on a continuous basis. Hence, we are looking for a creative, passionate and dynamic Social Media Manager, who helps us strengthen our capabilities on all digital platforms.
Your work profile will include:
– Designing complete Social Media campaign for a project including budget and timelines e.g. Engaging citizens on Swachh Bharat Mission digitally
– Creating content and branding strategy for Facebook pages and twitter handles and maintain a repository of the content
– Running Facebook and Google advertisements – Like ads, Lead Generation, Impression campaigns, etc.
– Building and engaging with a network of influencer on top social media platforms
– Analyzing and presenting the performance of all digital campaigns and properties and make course-corrections wherever needed
– Creating content for e-mail, mobile and Whatsapp campaigns
– Coordinating with third-party vendors for development of website, mobile apps and FB apps
– Clearly communicating the requirements to the Graphic Designer and content-writers
Hiring resources for your team