Amura is looking for a digital media enthusiast who is talented and passionate about social media. The ideal candidate must have extensive social media experience on various channels including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, instagram, Linkedin.
With a creative bent of mind along with excellent communication skills, the Candidate must develop innovative social strategies and must have a proven ability to carry the strategy forward through implementation and deliver results. The candidate must have a strong understanding of social sentiment, viral marketing and user behaviour in a digital environment.
- Concept ideation and implementation
- Work closely with copy team to develop content strategy and develop a content calendar consisting of channels, media, message, type, etc.
- Ensure that content follows brand guidelines, is relevant and consistent in terms of style & quality
- Work closely with company's Design and Development Teams on all creative and branding initiatives
- Measure and monitor social activity- find out what works, tweak and improve communications, tactics, campaigns
- Respond and react to changes within social networks
- Develop creative, innovative and relevant campaigns to achieve business objectives and create ideas on social media viral marketing
- Deliver regular dashboards on the performance of the social media accounts and derive insights that could be used to inform or evolve the social media strategy
- Monitor, respond and engage with the community on a daily basis.
- Identify threats and opportunities in User generated content and report to the appropriate authorities.
- Monitor the social universe about best practices in community management, innovative uses of social media and relevant trends and use the same to continuously improve our social strategy
- Manage team and tasks to achieve respective client goals.