Skill: Marketing, Media Planning , Market Research , Brand Management; Exp: 2-6 years; ResponsibilitiesDevelop and execute regular promotions or campaigns and develop creative content strategy to engage with customers via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Blog Posts, E-mails etc. Innovative and attention grabbing content creation for social mediaDrive a high- impact content for our blogs, newsletters, articles, white papers, social media campaign, case studies etc. Directly coordinating with design teams to bring your ideas to lifeContent expertise should go far beyond, that include the ability to manage video and webinar programs Conceptualize and manage digital marketing activities across all channels including social media, email, content-marketing/outreach.Explore new innovative way to reach out audience. Track, measure and analyze all initiatives to assess impact created.Ability to plan, execute & manage events. Good understanding of Start-up environment and technologiesDesired Profile
- You need to have 2+ years of experience
- You must have excellent working knowledge on advertising on Google Adwords, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram
- Ability to reach masses in quick time
- Must have some experience in mass media communication
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to multi-task.SkillsBranding, Viral Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Public Relations, Content Management, Sales and Marketing, Content Marketing, Marketing Management, Event Management, Logo and Branding Design.