The Social Media Specialist will be responsible for managing the day-to-day posting and scheduling social content to a variety of platforms in India. The successful candidate should have 3+ years working with agency or brand. Fresher’s who are passionate about social media can also apply. This position will report directly to the Marketing Head at Flintobox.
- Manage in-language social accounts in line with overall Flintobox social strategy, branding, and voice.
- Drive traffic to all social platforms and digital properties, emphasizing audience growth and engagement with content.
- Work closely supporting stakeholders within Flintobox, digital content editors and designers.
- Work with marketing team to transform promotional messaging into engaging content
- Extensive experience posting photo and short video content for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social platforms.
- Strong organizational and communications skills (both verbal and written)
- Able to translate data into easy-to-understand insights
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Passion for emerging media trends and technology
- Be familiar with Internet and multimedia tools such as Photoshop, Buffer app, HootSuite, Google analytics etc.
- Use Social Media Analytic tools to understand the impact of content marketing in Customer engagement and change plans accordingly.