Key Roles and Responsibilities
Web-Designer- Creating Web-Templates, Logos, UI & UX for web applications.
PHP- Handling complete web application development life –cycle.
Required Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
Should have Analysis and design skills
- Must be thorough with latest web design techniques
- Ability to multi-task and follow the coding standards
- Must have the skills to make web sites compatible on all browsers
- Enthusiasm and interest in new technologies
- Must have knowledge on HTML, CSS, HTML5
- Must have vision of understanding project, layout development skills, Information design and user interface design skills, the ability to work as part of a team and independently, Imagination and creativity
- Should be able to handle client communication
- Should have sound knowledge LAMP / WAMP Stack.
- Good Command over PHP language.
- Knowledge of web standards and protocols
- Proficiency in AJAX, Jquery and Web 2.0 standards.
- SQL knowledge
- MVC patter familiarity.
- Agile development methodologies familiarity.
- Knowledge of popular CMS like Wordpress, joomla, Drupal etc.
- Codeigniter framework knowledge will be appreciated. B.E./B.Tech, B.Tech-M.Tech(Computer Science & Engg.), BCA-MCA(Computer Application), BCA-MCA(Information Technology), MCA(Computer Application) Specific Skill Set :
Minimum/Maximum/ Work Experience Required
- WEB-DESIGNER- min 1 year experience
- PHP- Fresher or 1year experience
- WEB-DESIGNER- Rs 1,80,000-2,40,000
- PHP Developer- Rs 1,50,000- 1,80,000
Location(s) of Job:
34, 3rd floor,20th cross, 7th A main, BTM layout 2nd stage, Bangalore-560076
Minimum Education Requirements: BCA/MCA/BE
No of rounds of Interviews: 1 Practical test
Travel &Allowance: None
Languages : Decent English.