Please find the Job Description below.
Will be responsible for understanding the business requirements and ensuring timely delivery and continual enhancements of the web and mobile interfaces for delivering business outcomes. Will work under digital business services for all the mobile and web interfaces design.
Key Responsibilities Working With Team
- Will undertake or oversee multiple responsibilities throughout the lifecycle of the UX design process which includes UX Design, UI Design, Visual Design, Interaction Design, UX Research and UI development
- Will establish, follow and evolve an iterative design process for ensuring that the deliverables go through a rigorous and scientific design and validations process which includes but is not limited to requirement gathering, user research, prototyping, usability testing, UI design etc.
- Will work closely with the business users, branding team, design agencies and other stakeholders as identified during the initiation of the design project to collaborate on user experience planning and delivery
- Will need to research on user experience standards and technology trends to ensure that all the designs (delivered or under development) are in-line with the current global practices
- Understand business and users problems in depth through primary and secondary research and create multiple solutions to explore new ways to solve a problem
- Will ensure that the designs follow the design guidelines of the respective platforms like iOS, Android, Windows etc and are technically feasible to implement
- Work closely with the developers to ensure that the designs are being implemented as envisaged and modify the designs where required if they are not technically feasible
- Maintain the style guide for different projects and ensure that they are being followed and updated as and when required
Desired Skills And Addon Experience
- Problem solving skills and independent self-direction
- Exception design skills, attention to detail and good understanding of design tools like Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, Fireworks, InVision, Azure
- Good understanding of User Interface Design and the Design Process
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and communication skills.
- Capable of juggling multiple projects and related complexities at the same time.
A Minimum of 2-5 years of formal industry/professional experience as a web/mobile designer
Please reply with your latest resume and Design portfolio. (ref:hirist.com)