From booking a taxi to shopping to even finding a life-partner, technology today is playing a role which is indistinguishable from magic. However, we are still stuck to old means of communication and collaboration in education institutions which directly impacts teaching as well as learning. At CollPoll, we are changing this, one institute at a time. CollPoll is a platform, a philosophy, and a mission.
And we are not alone. We are joined by many senior professionals in the form of advisors, investors and well-wishers from all over the world. Our team members have experience working in start-ups to large MNCs in countries like the US, Canada and India. We have respected universities as early clients with a huge sales pipeline for near future.
We are looking for passionate salesman who will conquer education institution market with us.
You will be a part of senior management team, and responsible for all the sales and marketing efforts, which include setting up short-term & long-term objectives, formulating the strategy, executing the plan and maintain good customer relationships. You will understand business objectives of each client and act as their trusted consultant and advisor on how CollPoll is a great solution for their institution. You will also actively participate in expanding and mentoring the regional teams. Your specific responsibilities include:
• researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans
• understanding the collaborative landscape and forging strong partnerships
• creating, managing and implementing quarterly sales plans
• creating an outstanding buying experience for our customers
• bring back customer feedback to research team
• review the plans regularly and hold meetings with relevant teams
• travel all over the country, exploring new territories, and set up regional teams
• 5+ years of sales experience preferably within SAAS organisation
• an experience in education space will be preferred
Required Technical Qualifications:
• strong leadership, organizational, problem solving and motivational skills
• ability to analyze results, plan for the future, make good decisions, and take responsibility
• good in networking, persuasion and public speaking
• good command over multiple Indian languages will be preferred
• Ability to juggle multiple projects while meeting demanding deadlines, producing high quality work and projecting a positive attitude
What’s up for Grabs?
• A chance to build a company that transforms higher-education globally.
• Good Pay + Equity in the Company.
• An open culture that thrives on passion and excellence.
• National & International trips to product demo sessions & conferences.
• Free lunch, monthly team outings, tickets to conferences and Tea that’ll liven your senses.