We are looking for a creative Web Copywriter.
With your keen eye for detail you will learn how to be responsible for capturing product data and crafting intelligent and distinctive copy across all channels in a fast-paced, environment. You will already have strong written communication skills, be logically minded with a flair for data and be able to rapidly understand new systems, software and processes.
Shadowing the Rocketgraph content team and working alongside marketing and PR you will be primarily focused on learning to plan, administer, create and publish content on the Rocketgraph website. Including copy writing for products, editorials, sales and sourcing imagery to support onsite written content.
• Previous writing, editing and proof reading web content experience – ( preferably in online publishing)
• Excellent organisational skills
• A passion for analytics
• Ability to work to deadlines
• Experience of working with Content Management Systems
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Basic knowledge of HTML
• Understanding of SEO
• Online experience
Please note: This is an internship, lasting 1-3 months. After the internship is complete, there is a strong possibility of an ongoing role for an outstanding candidate.