- Understand lead gen and UX/brand goals of the team, with impeccable focus on responsive design (mobile first) and corporate style guide.
- Implement connections between our WordPress sites and various other systems using public/private API’s.
- Implement new landing page/website layouts and functionality in WordPress, either building templates or simply in HTML/CSS.
- Interface with other Developers, Product Owners, Program Manager, Systems Architect, and Lead Engineer to deliver top-quality work.
- Ensure integrity of web properties through development, testing, and implementation phases.
- Stay current on technical advancements for continuous infusion of learning within the group.
Qualifications (absolute Must Haves Walking In The Door)
- At least 3 years of experience hand-coding HTML, CSS and other UI technologies.
- At least 3 years PHP coding inside WordPress and themes, including plug-in development.
- At least 1 year using JSON objects/data.
- At least 1 year integrating REST APIs.
- Experience using git/GitHub.
- Track record of delivering on time, within scope, zero defects.
- Experience using lean project tracking software (Jira a bonus).
Preferred Qualifications (great To Have But Not Absolutely Necessary)
- Experience with Test-Driven Development.
- Experience with Agile software development methodology.