Hachi is hiring a writer to work full-time.
– at https://teams.gohachi.com/ help companies leverage their employee network for referral recruitment.
– 53M+ people from 200K companies are on Hachi
– Featured by MIT Tech Review, Techcrunch, Business Insider, and others
– Recipient of California Excellence Award 2013 (for software), Nominee World Technology Award 2012 (presented in association w/ TIME, CNN, Fortune, Technology Review, Science & Kurzweil AI; co nominees – Instagram, Pinterest)
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING TO DO –
– research and write in-depth pieces related to hiring
– tell compelling stories with data (both, our internal stats/data as well as industry stats and happenings)
– write useful how-to posts for our product
– write customer case studies, white papers
– enjoy crafting words
– are comfortable with statistics and analytical thinking. it helps to be a bit of a nerd!
– are comfortable iterating on a post until it is just right.
– your posts should not just be correct, they should be fun to read as well.
– prior experience with enterprise SaaS products will be a huge plus
– share some of your work that’s relevant to our requirement.