The candidate would be required to engage with our client in the following ways:
1. Social Media Management
• Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research,
platform determination and benchmarking and audience identification.
• Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the
visibility of company’s social content.
• Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social
data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the
• Creating tracking mechanisms for social media promotion to sales at the
2. Affiliate Management
• Identifying and recruiting new affiliates
• Maintaining stimulating relationships with the current affiliates
• Developing and monitoring affiliate promotions
• Reporting for affiliate marketing promotions and activity
• Maintaining on-going communication campaigns
• Identifying and implementing other opportunities to enhance the
• Keeping affiliates up to date on new products and any program
• Continually motivating affiliates to perform better
• Keeping track of affiliate sales.
• Monitoring and reporting on competitors’ affiliate campaigns and
• Setting up a feedback mechanism for each client.
• Up-selling company products to clients.
• Retention of clients
• On-Time Delivery of the projects running for each client.
4. Research, Innovation and Development.
• Continually innovating on the campaigns, designs and strategy for each
account by researching the current trends and analysis of competition.
5. Reputation Management
• Identifying and pursuing opportunities for non-paid media exposure for
• Developing and maintaining online press kits.
• Performing online reputation and social media audits.
• Helping to develop social media policies and procedures.
• Tweeting and re-tweeting on behalf of the brand.
• Building online groups, forums, communities and social networks.
• Facilitating and monitoring online product reviews and endorsements.
• Posting intellectual capital and digital assets on behalf of the brand.
• Tracking, analyzing and reporting results.
• Developing and executing brand communications programs among the
brand’s internal audiences.
• Helping manage crisis communications arising from brand or company
6. Team Management and Synergy Management
• Managing the team of designers, interns, social media managers or
• Ensuring learning and development of the team.
• Ensuring smooth communication flow with all required synergy
any other employee who might be a point for any work in the team.
7. Event and its Promotion Management
• Coordinating event lineups with the restaurants and the artists/ artist
• Ensuring smooth coordination between the restaurant and the artist.
• Creating promotional strategies for each event that has an integration
of social media, affiliates and onground marketing.
Reporting mechanisms and weekly meetings