Who we are looking for
You are one who is passionate to make a positive impact despite all odds. You are sincere to help a company grow and thrilled when you made the difference. You are not afraid to be competitive and duel it out with the big boys/girls. You are the one I’m looking for.
As a digital marketer, you will help develop digital strategies, liaise with clients when required, and recommend other services. If you are a red-hot communicator with strong account management, this role is for you.
* Help with media planning and buying.
* Liaise with publishers, plan and strategize media schedules.
* Generate tags for publishers via 3rd party tracking tools.
* Troubleshoot creatives and tags if they don’t work.
* Trafficking or sending advertisement specification sheets to designers or creative agencies.
* Monitoring campaign results proactively.
*Facebook Advertising and Programmatic advertising knowledge desirable.
Google Adwords / Search Advertising:
* Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, in tune with industry know how, optimisation, quality score and other important account metrics.
* Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists.
* Provide creative copy suggestions.
* Assist in the management of display network placement lists on
* AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
* Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
* Support the generation new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
* Google Analytics understanding is a strong plus.
* Excel with vlookup and pivot tables understanding is a plus.
* Prepare detailed monthly reports to clients and provide useful information to align or re-align strategy and implementation plans for the following month.
* Research about logical thought processes that are needed to supplement analysis and campaign performance results.
* Data Analysis is crucial. It is important to understand how all the data are interlinked and how they contribute to the overall performance.
What we’re looking for:
* Trustworthy, reliable, and intelligent in data analysis
* Has keen attention to details and is very accurate with numbers
* Excellent command of the English language, both in written and verbal forms, is essential.
* Proficiency in Google Adwords
* Bachelor in Marketing, Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics, Advertising or an equivalent course is a plus.
* Must be independent (able to handle a sole charge role).
* Excellent MS Excel skills and knows the way around other MS Office products such as Word and Powerpoint.
* Strong analysis, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
* Passion for Search and internet marketing.
* Experience working with other popular PPC ad platforms Yahoo, Bing a plus.
* Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
* Knowledge in pivot tables & vlook up a plus – please do indicate your Microsoft excel knowledge in detail.
*Someone with 3-5 years of experience or more is a plus although not compulsory.