We’re currently seeking a content marketing intern to join our team in San Francisco, California. The Content Marketing Intern will report directly to the Director of Digital Marketing.
Working closely with the Director of Digital Marketing, you’ll be helping with our overall content strategy and execution. You’ll have hands on experience on developing and optimizing content for Social Media, SEO and Email Marketing. This is a great opportunity for a driven self-starters who wants to gain skills essential to becoming a content marketing pro.
The ideal intern will have a good knowledge of digital marketing trends and possesses a keen desire to learn and excel. Marketing, Business, Journalism, or Communications major would be ideal but we encourage all others to apply. You must also have the following attributes:
• Passion for storytelling and Excellent Copywriting skills
• A self starter, able to work on your own with a given set of instructions
• Ability to be flexible, self-sufficient and a team player
• Exceptional traditional writing and grammatical skills
• Familiar with Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Google Plus and Tumblr
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Outstanding attention to details
• Strong organizational and time-management skills and able to meet deadlines
• Positive attitude, highly self-motivated, self-sufficient, and confident
• Excellent computer skills: Must be proficient with all Microsoft applications, including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Experience in Adobe Photoshop is a PLUS.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
• SEO and Content marketing
• Social Media Strategies and Management Tools
• Email Marketing
• Project management and coordination
Telecommuting is NOT available, you must be able to come into our San Francisco office. Please send your resume and a short paragraph on why you are interested in this position please email tuba(at)lullysleep.com.