Designation – Digital Marketing Executive ( Fresher )
Salary Package – Rs 1.2 to 1.8 lacs per Annum + Performance Incentive
Job Location – Andheri ( West ) near Andheri Station, Mumbai, MH, India
Job Openings – 2
Start your career with growing Digital Marketing with us.
You can expect below from us, We will be very committed for your
professional growth . You will get motivation & support from us.
1 ) Your professional value/ salary package with Power Image 3.0 Consultant
will increase by min 50% in the first year itself. On & avg it will increase by
25-30% in Industry.
Your professional growth will be faster with us.
2) We are a start-up but in last 12 months we have paid salaries on time.
( Last day of the month ). We have excellent Salary payment record.
3) We will train you to manage/execute complete SEO & SEM/PPC Campaigns.
We conduct regualar traing programs for our teams.
4) We are taking SEO to next level & pushing Clients to give more importance
to Organic Growth to save overall cost & to improve ROI.
5) We have 8 clients on board right now including ICICI Pru MF, ITM Group,
Turtlemint.com , Hamviseafoods.com, Makewhale.com, Tradebulls.in ,
Chemtrols.com & Buildmyevent.com.
We have got out all clients so far by referals ( recommended by other
clients after working with us & seeing our performance ).
Location – Andheri ( west ) near Andheri station, Mumbai
Website – https://improvedigitalmarketing.com
Founder– Mr Kamlesh Sawal (https://www.linkedin.com/in/kamlesheksawal)
Business Head – Ms Neha Vedantwar
· Work in line with the organizational value set
· Analyze websites and provide well defined technical and marketing
strategies for organic search engine improvement
· Research targeted keywords as per client requirements
· Create and deliver written recommendations for SEO performance
· Analyze website architecture, link structure, content etc.
· Optimize online marketing and search engine marketing programs for
· Implement on-page and off-page SEO recommendations for client
accounts. Off page activity posting and guide execution to team for same.
· Assist in the development of SEO standards
· Assist in the development of internal processes
· Monitor overall SEO program success and prepare reports as required
· Communicate internally with team members and supervisors, and
externally with clients on assigned campaigns.
· Contribute to the organization’s knowledge repository
· Impeccable verbal and written English
· Basic understanding of how social media works
· Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
· Ability to work with tight deadlines
· Ability to work under minimal supervision
· Proficient in HTML