Paradiso Solutions is a Silicon Valley-based e-learning product and services company dedicated to providing end-to-end solutions for small, medium and large businesses and educational institutions. Doing business for the last 10 years and leading the industry all over the world. We are looking for Digital Marketing Specialist for online marketing such as social media marketing, paid marketing, PPC, SEO and blog.
- Conduct keyword research and selection for pay-per-click campaigns and SEO projects.
- Analyze websites and document changes required for SEO.
- Monitor SEO results and manage projects to ensure continued high rankings.
- Provide ongoing support of all SEO initiatives including reporting, analysis and optimization recommendations.
- Proactively make strategic PPC campaigns to drive advertising efficiencies and ROI improvement.
- Utilize bid management tools and data modeling to maximize the effectiveness of PPC campaigns.
- Monitor campaign results, analyze key metrics, and optimize click-through and conversion rates.
- Optimize landing pages for search engine quality score.
- Serve as liaison with paid search engine contacts.
- Minimum of 3 years of digital marketing experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of search engine optimization experience.
- Must have knowledge of Google Adwords, Yahoo Search Marketing and MSN AdCenter.
- Ability to perform research, analyze websites, document changes.
- Ability to compile and analyze search data and metrics.
- Web programming skills are a plus but not required.
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Great writing and speaking skills in English
- Experience writing content for marketing purposes
- A results-oriented attitude
- The ability to learn quickly
- Must have good references
- Excellent communication & customer service
*** MUST BE LOCATED IN PUNE & BE ABLE TO WORK SOME HOURS IN EST ZONE
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management
- Authority and scope to apply your expertise
- High learning curve
- Exposure to domestic as well as international work culture (Collaborating with the US Team as well)