The Digital Planner/Buyer will be responsible for working with clients, agencies, sites/publishers and internal departments to plan, buy and traffic all digital media with a strong emphasis on B2B, local and national sites. Must have both search and display advertising experience. Individual has the ability to ingest research and data, boil it down to relevant insights, plan the media and then clearly and succinctly communicate the plan to individuals internally and externally. Utilize experience and expertise to oversee the execution of campaigns from beginning to end. Has the opportunity to help shape the growth of the agency’s interactive media offerings/capabilities and educate the team.
• Participates in development and management of effective integrated media plans and buys under the supervision of the digital director.
• Develops objectives, strategies, plans and presentations.
• Maintains media plans including changes, budgeting, execution, reporting, optimization and invoice reconciliation.
• Programmatic media buy optimization knowledge desirable.
• Trafficking – Executes all digital plans in DoubleClick (must be proficient in creating and assigning creative and Spotlight tag creation).
• Develops and executes paid search campaign recommendations and optimizations in Google Adwords alongside an assistant.
• Stays apprised of industry standards, new media programs/opportunities and can advise on new ways to reach targets.
• Investigates and utilizes information from syndicated research sources.
• Develops and fosters strong relationships with media partners.
• Evaluates media opportunities and presents media plans and/or POV’s clearly in writing and orally.
• Analyzes web metrics, provides campaign effectiveness reports to clients, and recommends optimizations when appropriate to improve media performance.
• Handles all digital media billing using monthly tracking reports and invoice reconciliation.
• Performs other duties and projects as assigned