· Cultivate a solid body of work
· Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients needs
· Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints
· Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
· Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
· Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
· Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
· Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
· Proven graphic designing experience
· Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
· Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
· Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
· Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc)
· Highly proficient in all design aspects
· Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadline
Degree is a must & candidate must have done Applied Arts from a Reputed Institute.