PromptCloud is looking for a growth hacker to take over responsibilities in developing and executing strategic marketing programs to meet growth objectives, develop market awareness and communicate client results. The analyst works with the Digital and Inbound Marketing Manager and other business segment executives, product management and sales leadership in supporting sales tools to attract, win and retain clients. Essentially, this profile touches all aspects of marketing and business development, thus evolving into being a successful growth-in-charge for the organization.
He/she partners with all functions within marketing as well as key external departments to drive successful, cross-functional marketing and sales initiatives and contributes towards the successful development and maintenance of key performance indicators that lead PromptCloud to 5x growth in the next 3 years.
- Performing timely market researches driven towards opening newer marketing and revenue channels that would directly affect technology roadmap (essentially growth hacking) and tracking various growth and marketing initiatives using key metrics customized to PromptCloud’s environment.
- Understanding PromptCloud’s technology well as you progress, and using it to ideate on marketing strategies across geographies
- Identify important funnel, generate actionable insights and provide recommendations for improvement
- Define and track relevant conversion metrics for on -line marketing campaigns
- Growing a community of big data enthusiasts on social media sites like LinkedIn and Twitter, and the technology ecosystem, and prospecting within the group
- Coordinating with vendors on collated improvements to company website via A/B testing, etc. and maintaining the same
- Collaborating with the SEO team on launching and monitoring PPC campaigns
- Creating content for various online and offline channels, and further coordinating with vendors towards this goal
- Publicizing content generated on various online and offline channels, as deemed appropriate with regular research
- Taking end-to-end ownership of tasks with moderate to minimal guidance.
Desired Skills And Experience
- B. Tech (CS) along with an MBA degree from a top B-school
- 1+ years of experience in a marketing/business analyst role
- Good experience in top and bottom level funnels
- Hands-on experience with blogging, copywriting, content marketing & PR
- Experience in social media marketing (planning and execution) is a must
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics and other online web analytics tools a must
- Strong business acumen, highly developed analytical skills and recognized for innovative and creative approaches to problem solving
- Inherent empathy for the customer
- Highly professional written and verbal communication skills, along with interpersonal skills
- Experience working with a B2B/enterprise startup is a big plus
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking and interpersonal skills (ref:iimjobs.com)