SkillSet: Java, UI, Developer, .
On the process of expanding our Technical Team, We have an Opening in the Subjected Title. Below is the detailed JD on the requirement
Design, develop and test software systems for enhancements and new products. Participate as a member of an Agile Scrum team with responsibility for contributing to business solutions with active participation in development, playing the designated role within team at any given sprint.
Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent combination of education and experience 4+ years in software development Demonstrated experience as application development system designer or technical lead on large/complex projects Familiar with Web Development/Client Side UI programming and/or server side.
Software Development Lifecycle (Agile/Scrum) Team player
- Fundamentals in objectoriented design and data structures Fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Developer background in software design and best practices Middleware integration knowledge
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Creative, enthusiastic and able to thrive in a team environment
- Contribut e to estimation process for product delivery Quick learner
- Adaptable to changing priorities as needed to support program objectives
- Resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas
- Identify and communicate risks, impediments and mitigation strategies.
- Possible roles could be (but not limited to Technical design, to include technology to satisfy business requirements and support product priorities
- Review functional and technical designs to identify areas of risk and/or missing requirements
- Writing application level code to implement specified requirements, new features, maintenance and bug fixing Delivering high quality, bug free builds to QA by testing all of the ready items in the appropriate test environment
- Communicate to technical and business audiences Complete tasks assigned within Agile Scrum team for a given sprint.
- Follow defined software development practices and development cycle process.
- Other related duties deemed appropriate and assigned.
Candidates who feel apt for the position feel free to write bac or drop me your resume to email@example.com. Also feel free to refer your friends for the same.
HR – TECHMINDS