At HackerEarth, we’re looking to hire multiple Channel Owners to ramp up our marketing efforts. We would like to hire a Channel Owner for Paid Marketing who will take complete ownership of all paid digital marketing campaigns for the Marketing team.
Roles and responsibilities will be (but not limited to):
• Responsible for all paid digital campaigns for HackerEarth
• Will be responsible for global campaigns
• Work closely with category heads to ensure smooth execution of campaigns
• Drive acquisition and user engagement leveraging the paid channels.
• Ensure Cost of acquisition and cost of retention is within defined business parameters.
• Ensure regular audit and reporting of all channels with the stakeholders
• Manage monthly budgets for digital media
• Identify new opportunities to help the brand build faster
• Abreast of new developments within the paid digital marketing space
To be successful in this role, you will have:
• At least 2+ years experience in a paid marketing role.
• Should be comfortable with social media, adwords, remarketing, display, programmatic and affiliate channels.
• Outstanding Communication Skills
• Able to work collaboratively with multiple teams.
HackerEarth is the hub of programmers. Programmers from all across the world come on to HackerEarth to solve problems, participate in various challenges/hackathons, connect with other like-minded peers and discover the best developer jobs. The core motivation for programmers to come on to HackerEarth is to improve their programming skills.
Through its extensive developer community and a deep insight on their technical skills, HackerEarth offers 2 solutions to its customers.
First solution is HackerEarth Sprint – a cloud based software to manage and conduct all kinds of hackathons. Businesses use Sprint to host hackathons to build an employer brand in the HackerEarth community, evangelize their technology, build developer relations or create a technical talent pipeline. Businesses also use Sprint to foster innovation in their own organizations.
The second solution is HackerEarth Recruit – an online skill assessment software to automatically evaluate technical skills. Recruit is used by businesses to seamlessly evaluate technical skills of candidates in their developer hiring funnel or to evaluate the skill sets of their own work force.
From outside, HackerEarth’s story may seem as one of those much talked about dorm room startups that has shown promise and rapidly growing. While most of that is true, HackerEarth’s story has been about perseverance and focus towards one goal – making technical recruitment simple and efficient. And this journey has been no walk in the park – we have had our share of challenges and we know there are more to come in the future.
But HackerEarth’s real story is that of the people who run it. From the two college friends who willed an idea to reality, to the people who put their faith into the aim of the startup and took it as their own, HackerEarth is many stories, of the people who make it. Our story is continually changing, as the people at HackerEarth keep writing new ones, every day.