We are looking for a PHP Lead developer with 4 to 6 years of experience who is dedicated to his/her craft, writes code that is proud of and can hit the ground running with high quality.
You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Write clean, well designed code independently
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Interaction with the customer from requirement gathering to delivery
- Lead / Mentor other developers on need basis
- Proven software development experience in PHP and exposure to open source standards, libraries, frameworks and emerging trends
- Experience in open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, BootStrap, WordPress
- Experience in eCommerce solutions like Magento, osCommerce
- Experience knowledge of relational databases like MySQL, Oracle etc, version control tools, UX and UI design and of developing web services
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
- Experience in delivering 3+ end to end ecom solutions using open source solutions.
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- Strong Communication Skill is mandatory.
- Handling Customer in US and/or Europe region is essential.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject (ref:hirist.com)