This is a dynamic leadership role for a driven individual to take ownership of meeting or exceeding our customer growth targets on a daily, weekly, monthly basis. Not only will you work with the Founders and the Engineering team to build systems and implement processes that grow our customer base and improve the efficiency of all our Onboarding operations, you will be the key engine motivating all our Sales Team and Field Managers.
- Develop and deliver on the metrics we track to assess our customer growth performance: you’ll be expected to optimize our Customer Growth dashboard within your first week here
- Select and prioritize the verticals we go after and work closely with Marketing to figure out the right channels and strategies to serve those verticals
- Take complete ownership over the Lead-to-Onboard process while working cross-functionally to define and build the sub-processes and systems required to deliver on our goals
- Identify bottlenecks in our onboarding systems and processes and be able to resolve these quickly with training or process re-engineering or product development
- Create, test, and explore channel partnerships that increase the efficiency of our efforts and reduce CAC
- Coach, mentor, and lead a high-performing team to deliver on the targets we set
- Prior experience setting a target-oriented, performance based culture at an early stage startup in a space that is offline operations heavy
- Startup experience of growth hacking, create sustainability programmes and indices for client relationships.
- Ability to train a team on having conversations and solving problems rather than making sales pitches
- Uncanny sense of understanding customer pain points and adjusting systems and products to address these
- Obsessed with customer satisfaction and pays extremely close attention to detail
- Six Sigma Black Belt certification highly desired or past experience working on implementing process improvements and measuring KPIs
The faint of heart-there will be a ton of problems you encounter and we won’t have a ready solution yet. We expect that. Are you the sort of person who finds solutions despite the odds or the one who complains about the misery- The first kind is the only kind who’ll succeed with us.
People who can’t deal with high stress, high intensity, performance driven environments
Folks who want a desk job. We’re a waste management company so you’ll not only be getting your hands dirty (literally!) but you’re going to spend time in the field to get deals closed. Your attitude needs to be – do-whatever-it-takes- rather than – do-the-bare-minimum
Anyone who lacks hunger, ambition, or the will to take themselves and organizations they work with to the next level. You need to be a devoted giver to inspire performance through others. (ref:iimjobs.com)