The Analytic Consulting Group partners with both internal and external clients, and data providers, leveraging various analytics to drive strategic thought and effective decision making. The Senior Data Analyst helps support all aspects of analytic initiatives from conception to completion.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Collaborate with internal/external stakeholders to manage data logistics – including data specifications, transfers, structures, and rules
• Provide proficient problem solving and data analysis, derived from programming and marketing/business experience
• Proficient with toolsets (SAS, SAS ODS, SAS Access, SQL, Unix, MS Office) and large datasets
• Document and articulate the steps taken in an analysis
• Answer questions about data sets and analyses
• Provide quality (QA/QC) analysis and related output
• Take a proactive, independent role in project design, planning & execution
• Effectively manage time and resources in order to deliver on time
• Serve as project manager on analyses of limited scope, complexity
• Prepare basic report content (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) including writing covering methodology and findings
• Participate in presentation of results to key internal and external stakeholders, effectively communicating the key findings and recommendations
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, etc.)
• Minimum 2 years of experience in marketing analytics field
• Some positions require a minimum of 2 years of experience conducting digital analytics
• Proficient in SAS/SQL programming; minimum 3 years of experience
• Strong analytic thought process and ability to synthesize and interpret findings
• Acute attention to detail (QA/QC)
• Proficient in MS Office, including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
• Solid planning, priority setting, and project management skills with experience managing multiple projects concurrently
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Successful developing relationships within and across functional teams
• Highly motivated and collaborative team player with strong interpersonal skills
• Effective organization and time management skills
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/.