What is the job like:
· Identifying, mentoring, and leading an inside-sales business development team to expand our publisher and channel partner base. This includes ownership of team strategy, lead-generation and implementing processes related to it, constant business communication, general management, sales forecasting and sizing-up opportunities, contribution to product planning and management, constant interaction with the client management team, and a P&L responsibility.
· Play a lead role in territory setting, target setting, and achievement tracking processes.
· Build and execute sales processes for the team – this includes new business development as well as growing existing accounts to reach the maximum potential of a partnership.
· Recognize and coach potential and existing leaders, and deepen professional skill sets across existing teams.
· Initiate, manage, take ownership of strategic dialogues with other teams like Client Management, UX, Technology, etc.
· Leading sales initiatives including networking with premium clients, participating in relevant conferences, developing strategic partnerships, lead generation, etc. You will be expected to deliver a high ROI on all your marketing initiatives.
Who should apply for this roles?
· You are seasoned strategy / business development / sales professional with over 6 years of industry experience, at least 3 of which have been spent in leading marketing or business development initiatives at a technology company (preferably in the Internet space).
· You have excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
· You have immaculate written and oral communication skills, excellent negotiation skills, business acumen and a penchant for sales and marketing. You love closing, and can sell ice to an Eskimo.
· You have experience in market research, targeting and segmentation, planning and implementing advertising campaigns (online and offline), building kick-ass presentations, negotiation, event management, client relationships, channel development, social media marketing, product evangelism, viral marketing etc.
· You are target-driven, extremely motivated and a logical and a creative thinker.
You are a people’s person and have been recognized as an excellent manager