Job responsibility, skills, team
Role: Social Media Analyst/ Social Media Specialist
Job Location: Bangalore
Company: Leading Digital & Ecommerce Company
• Responsible for developing and implementing the Social Media strategy to increase our online presence and align with the company’s business goals.
• Develop, manage, and oversee social media content covering creative text, engaging videos and images.
• Executing Contest, Polls, and feedback to engage our target audience.
• Maintaining Social Media Calendar covering posts for all the channels or mediums planned for a particular week.
• Managing each social media account with 100% accuracy of business information including timeline cover, profile pictures, etc.
• Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
• Track and maintain a report for ROI and other metrics weekly/monthly.
• Develop insightful reports for all the social channels at predefined frequencies
• Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces on predefined frequencies.
• Monitor brands reputation on a timely basis making sure brand image is always positive.
• Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
• Closely work with other departments of marketing including Search, Email, Website and Content.