Do you want to sell sugar water for the rest of your life, or do you want to come with me and change the world?” – This is what Steve Jobs said to John Sculley, then Pepsi CEO, to lure him into Apple. Today, Apple happens to be the most profitable company in the world.
Here’s Team Social Panga asking you – Do you want to work in a regular 9 to 5 job in the background, or do you want to work with passionate people in an exciting work environment and change the world of social media marketing?
We are looking for communication/social media experts who can work on day-to-day account and content management and creation.
Key Responsibilities: –
• Account Management – including requirement gathering, feedback monitoring and optimization to increase engagement.
• Campaign Management – including creation of monthly plans and calendars, scheduling, Facebook page boosting and management to maximize campaign outreach. Also includes planning and execution of paid campaigns across different social media platforms.
• Content Management – Creation and compilation of content of different kinds for different social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, Blogs, etc.
• Strategize and execute blogger outreach programs.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent soft skills and ability to interact with clients for briefings, pitches, and feedback sessions.
• Excellent copy and content-writing skills – one liners, tweets, blog posts, brochures, and other kind of marketing collateral depending upon campaign objectives.
• Proficiency with social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, and other Web 2.0 platforms.
• Creative and out-of-the-box thinking to be able to plan and execute innovative brand communication ideas.
• Strong visualization skills to be able to work with the design teams to create effective creative as per campaign objectives.