We are a social media agency who tell interesting stories about our clients. We’re looking for someone who can turn day to day announcements into fascinating stories.
- Communicate day-to-day events/happenings/announcements in the form of interesting Facebook posts, tweets, blog articles etc.
- Generate keyword related content while maintaining the essence of the story
- Create tag lines and captions for online campaigns
- Manage client presence on Instgram, Snapchat, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and other social media platforms
- Contribute to other marketing programs as necessary
- Build an online community and effectively engage with the community
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s in English, Journalism or Communications preferred
- Interest in online marketing (SEO, SEM, Social Media etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to quickly learn internal guidelines + best practices for digital content.
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications.
- Deadline oriented with ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities.
- Understanding of brand presence on popular social media networks like Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter etc.