What is the Job like?
We are looking for a dynamic Digital Marketing professional to own digital marketing for all of our products. In this role you will lead a team of digital marketing associates, and be responsible for all aspects of our marketing strategy spanning high-performance digital campaigns, affiliate marketing and creation of high-quality content.
- Strategically plan and implement online advertising campaigns on sites like Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Rolling out and managing all Google Adwords and remarketing campaigns
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a Social way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Be entrepreneurial wanting to start new things
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
- Analyze key metrics and assist in improvising strategy
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
Who Should Apply for this Role?
- You are a graduate from any of the marketing streams
- You have 2- 5 years of experience into online marketing campgans.
- You enjoy a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the company’s field.
- You have good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- You have a solid understanding of the social media including sites like Twitter, YouTube, Facebook,StumbleUpon, Delicious, Digg, Reddit, Flickr, Forums, Wikis, blogs, etc
- You have successfully implemented online marketing campaigns in the past
- You have a strong ROI-driven outlook towards your job
- You have outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- You are an avid internet user, with strong inclination towards technology