We are looking for a aspiring marketer with a strength in content marketing and a hunger for challenge. This role will be able to make a significant impact on the growth of the business by communicating compelling value to financial services industry through various content types across all marketing channels.
This position is not only a content creation position, but also focused on marketing and project
- Execute content marketing plans, project plans and delivery strategies
- Work with product marketing to drive content for webinars program and email campaigns.
- Able to perform various levels of writing and editing, including crafting original copy, substantive editing, copyediting, and proofreading
- Write white papers, data sheets, sales enablement materials, presentations, handbooks, articles, ebooks, advertising materials, press announcements, blogs and newsletters.
- Digital content development such as video, demos and other online engagements.
- Actively manage company messaging and thought leadership promotion on social media channels – LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook
- Research on the web and come up with raw material for creating thought leadership
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, Journalism, Technical Writing, Communications or a related field.
- 4-6+ years’ experience (preferably in high-technology/ SaaS companies) with end-to- end content
- Marketing execution.
- Good understanding of international financial services industry and Fintech.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Familiar with digital marketing strategies and content strategies
- Strong project management skills
- Strong creativity
- Passion for creating responsive, original and interesting content