As Senior Product Manager, you will join the team responsible for the product roadmap and strategic vision for one of the Adobe Marketing Cloud products. Adobe Marketing Cloud is the most complete set of marketing solutions available. And it gives its customers everything they need to get deep insight into their customers, build personalized campaigns and manage their content and assets. It helps them bring together all of their data and content into a single place, so they can deliver the ideal experience to every customer, every time. You will work closely with our engineering and consulting teams, sales and marketing, and customers, to understand market needs, and turn that knowledge into innovative and easy-to-use products and features. Our senior product managers are the experts in their fields — you’ll speak at conferences, train our broader teams, and visit our customers around the world to understand what they do and how we can help them do it better.
For more detail on Adobe Marketing Cloud, visit: http://www.adobe.com/solutions/digital-marketing.html
· Contribute to product strategy and vision for one of the Adobe Marketing Cloud products, by leveraging customer and market analysis
· Write product requirements and user stories for features and enhancements
· Review customer feedback, prioritize it, and transform it into clearly defined product requirements
· Guide user experience design planning and delivery with the UX team. Be the customer advocate for solution designs
· Work closely with developers and QE resources to ensure releases meet — and exceed — customer expectations
· Coordinate with other product managers and engineers across geos to deliver product functionality that set us apart from our competition
· Run internal and external beta programs prior to releases to ensure customer success of new functionality. Test and drive issues to closure during the beta period
· Be the most knowledgeable person in the company on your product. Help the consulting and sales teams solve problems and discover innovative answers to hard questions
· Work closely with other teams to create materials including white papers, help documentation, blog posts, and customer presentations
· Visit customers around the world and speak at industry events
· 7-14 years of previous software industry experience is desirable.
. 4+ years of product management experience
· Knowledgeable about digital marketing and enterprise software.
· Great interpersonal communication. You’ll be interacting with everyone from PR to the IT/Ops teams to our customers at their offices
· Great Presentation skills. You’ll be sharing the product roadmap and strategy in front of large internal and external audiences; sometimes with very little notice
· Skilled in collecting, prioritizing, and responding to input from multiple sources (customers, testers, engineering, competitive products, management, etc.)
· BS in Engineering and MBA from a reputable institute or equivalent experience.
· Position will be located in Noida, with ~5% travel, including some international travel